Our goal is to go beyond the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility and greater value. Our workforce are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service.
In order to meet the individual needs of clients, GLOBALLERS maintains a wide range of qualifications. We excel in planning, designing, production, installation, handover and maintenance of modular laboratory furniture system. Our workforces are well versed in all aspects from budgeting to productivity to establishing and maintaining business partnerships. We pride ourselves on our proven track record for effectively administering multiple implementations. This is due to GLOBALLERS team members in the designing & planning stage to ensure that all clients’ specific requirements are met within budget restraints and delivery time schedules.
The typical guidance for lab setup:
Step 1: Site Measurement
- Upon receiving enquiry, we will request detail measurement/ layouts plan from clients; otherwise…
- We will do on-site measurement at client’s site.
Step 2: Planning & Design
- We will plan & design laboratory according to client requirements, needs and budget.
Step 3: Site Renovation & Inspection
- Before production, we will do site inspection regularly to make sure everything goes well.
- We will work in conjunction with your other contractors for general construction, electrical, plumbing and etc to ensure that the final product meets your needs and expectations and our high standard.
Step 4: Supply & Install
- Once site is ready, we will arrange for delivery and installation of the modular laboratory furniture schedule that suits your time.
- All of our cabinets are welded, modular units and arrive at your loading dock fully-assembled.
- Installation in many cases is as simple as setting and leveling the cabinets, bolting them together and applying the worktop on top.
- You can be confident in using GLOBALLERS’s factory furniture as the job will be done right and done promptly.
Step 5: Test & Commissioning
- Test & Commissioning commences once all the lab furniture and products are supplied and installed successfully.
Step 6: Maintenance & After-Sale Services
- Nevertheless, we will provide after-sale service to our valued customers.
- By doing so we will offer optional servicing & calibration contract to help our customers to maintain their equipment and furniture.